Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Dementia Diagnosis...
- Stages in Dementia Progression...
- Alzheimer’s Disease...
- Vascular Dementia...
- Parkinson Disease Dementia...
- Dementia with Lewy Body...
- Frontotemporal and Mixed demen...
- Risk Factors for dementia...
- Disease Correlated with Dement...
- Treatment Modalities of Dement...
- Psychiatry and Dementia...
- Dementia Awareness...
- Dementia Care...
- Dementia Nursing...
- Dementia Research...
- Case Reports...
Webinar Hosting Platform
Associate Professor, at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
Florida Atlantic University, USA
Barbara Balocating Dunn
Loughborough University, United Kingdom
London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
University School of Physical Education in Kraków, Poland
V. M. Bekhterev National Research Medical Center for Psychiatry And Neurology, Russian Federation
Karolinska University Hospital and Karolinska Institute, Sweden
Concetta Crisafulli, Polyclinic Hospital University, Italy
Associate Professor at Polyclinic Hospital University, Italy
Lecturer at Faculty for Social Work, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Padmashree Dr. D. Y Patil University, India
Professor at Tel Aviv University, Israel
Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
Aracely Antonella Mendoza Aguilar,
Pediatric Resident at Hospital de Clínicas José de San Martín, Argentina
University of Innsbruck, Austria
Professor at University of Ferrara, Italy
Gül?en Delikanl? Akbay
Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey
Assistant Professor of Neurology at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, India
Senior Research Scientist at Jai Research Foundation, India
Associate Professor at Chiang Mai University, Thailand
CEO and Co-founder, PrecisionLife, United Kingdom
Associate Professor at Nayoro City University
SVP & CMO, Cognivue, Inc
President, Telocyte LLC, US
- Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
- Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook kit
- E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
- After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access
- Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event
- Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application
- For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program
- The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
- Understanding Dementia to develop treatments
- Diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders
- Recent advances in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Current trends in Dementia Care
- Dementia Risk Factors